Pomegranate, Dwarf, Punica granatum, var. Nana.
Habitat and Distribution:
Native to southern Europe and northern India. Naturalized over time around the Mediterranean.
P. granatum var. nana is a dwarf variety of Pomegranate planted as an ornamental in gardens and containers. It can reach 3 feet tall by 3 feet wide and is often used as a bonsai specimen tree. The small edible fruits are showy and delicious.
Dwarf pomegranate trees are very low maintenance, drought tolerant, pest and disease resistant, self-pollinating and thrive in a wide variety of conditions. They produce brilliant little red flowers and fruits year round in warmer climates. It prefers full sun but will tolerate partial shade. Dwarf Pomegranate is hardy to zones 7-11.
Easy, charming and perfectly suited for any indoor container or garden setting!
❄️ Winter Weather = add a Shipping Warmer ! 🔥
Notes & Policies:
- All plants are safely shipped bare root in sterile medium.
- "Size" refers to growing container sizes appropriate for plants being sold. Container size equivalents: Small ( 4" ) Medium (6"/1 gallon), Large (10"/3 gallon). Plant size may vary accordingly.
- Please use text/email tracking alerts to receive your plant directly from the carrier to avoid damage due to extreme temperatures and or lack of humidity.
- Please do not place an order when extreme temperature or weather conditions are likely.
- ❄️ Winter shipping ? Protect your plant(s) with a 🔥 Shipping Warmer ! A northerly route and or possible delays during shipping could damage your tropical plant(s). If you did not add a heat pack to your order we cannot be held responsible for damage to your plants during transit in winter weather.
- All of our plants are grown in various amounts of shade, therefore your plants will require a slow introduction into appropriate amounts of sun.
- In most cases your plants will benefit from providing an environment of enhanced humidity upon arrival until root function has normalized.
- All "Fresh & Clean" seeds are from a proven viable source. Germination is not guaranteed due to the use of various individual germination techniques. Typical germination rates provided on request.
- Buyer assumes risks due to state agricultural regulations and bare root shipping.
- Return policy: If for any reason your order is incorrect or arrives in poor condition due to negligence on our part, we will gladly refund the purchase price or send a replacement. To be eligible, buyers must please send a notification within ( 1 ) day of arrival describing the issue(s) accompanied by photos of the un-altered order in its original packing material.
- Plant / tree propagation is from seed unless cutting or grafting methods are stated.
- Questions ? Don't hesitate to ask. We're happy to help!
Daniela & Dave
Let’s Grow Florida!