Nam-Doc-Mai Mango Tree Professionally Grafted!
History: The Nam Doc Mai mango tree cultivar originated in Thailand. It is the most popular mango variety in Thailand and is grown commercially in Australia.
Description: Nam Doc Mai is a medium-sized tree potentially reaching heights of over 18 feet. It is an early-mid season variety with the potential for multiple crops in a year. The fruit is elongated with a prominent beak and is normally yellow with green spots. The flesh of the fruit is known for having very little fiber, a strong and pleasant aroma, and very sweet taste.
Comments: A medium sized tree with a moderate growth habit, this variety is suitable for container growing. A favorite at LGF. Nam Doc Mai often produces multiple crops of delicious, silky sweet mangoes per year. Mango trees are incredibly low maintenance. The phrase “Less is More" definitely applies to this amazing fruit tree !
Grafting: Grown from seed most mango trees will not yield predictable fruit or tree qualities. Grafting affords the likelihood of fruit production in the first few years versus waiting up to 10 years or more for a seedling to produce. Grafting also guarantees your tree will grow and produce fruit true to its desired cultivar retaining all desirable characteristics.
❄️ Winter Weather = add a Shipping Warmer ! 🔥
Notes & Policies:
- All plants are safely shipped bare root in sterile medium.
- "Size" refers to growing container sizes appropriate for plants being sold.
- Please use text/email tracking alerts. Try to receive your plant directly from the carrier to avoid damage due to extreme temperatures and or lack of humidity.
- Please do not place an order when extreme weather conditions or temperatures are likely.
- ❄️ Winter shipping ? Protect your plant(s) with a 🔥 Shipping Warmer ! A northerly route and or possible delays during shipping could damage your tropical plant(s). If you did not add a shipping warmer to your order we cannot be held responsible for cold damage to your plants during transit in winter weather.
- All of our plants are grown in various amounts of shade, therefore your plants will require a slow introduction into appropriate amounts of sun.
- In most cases your plants will benefit from providing an environment of enhanced humidity upon arrival until root function has normalized.
- All seeds are from a proven viable source. All seeds are inspected and tested prior to dispatch. Germination rates are not quoted or guaranteed due to the use of various individual germination techniques. Typical germination rates provided on request.
- Buyer assumes risks due to state agricultural regulations and bare root shipping.
- Refund policy: If for any reason your order is incorrect or arrives in poor condition, we'll gladly issue a refund or make your order right. To be eligible, buyers must please send notification within ( 1 ) day of receiving your order describing the issue(s) accompanied by photos of the unaltered order in its original packing material.
- Propagation is from seed unless other methods are stated.
- Questions ? Don't hesitate to ask. We're happy to help!
Daniela & Dave
Let’s Grow Florida!